Once Upon A Time

About Me…

Hi everyone,

My name is Darcey, and I am twelve this year. I am really looking forward to a wonderful year of blogging and communicating with other schools and communities, through my blog, “Once Upon A Time”…

Here’s some information about me…

• I love to read! Wherever I seem to go, I always seem to have a book in my hands, (even at Coles!) I aspire to be an author for Young Adults when I am older, and to inspire and change the lives of those who choose to read my work.
  • My choice of my blogging name, was influenced by my passion of english literature, as every story has to start from somewhere, and sometimes that “somewhere”, is a Once Upon a Time…
  • I really like to sport! My favourites would have to be swimming and netball. I have been playing netball since I was seven, and  hope to continue to do so for many years to come.
  • I really like movies and musicals. My favourite movie would be “The Fault in Our Stars”, and my favourite musical would be “Hairspray”.

Darcey

7 comments

Add yours →

1. Hi Darcey,
    I Love coles to! Can’t wait to hear more stories!!!

2. Hey Darcey,
    my name is Star and I live in a small town in Canada. I also love to read and write! I want to become an author that can help people in life. I have so many favorite books that it would be hard to name them all! I love the bookstore when my friends go shopping I usually go to the bookstore. Please visit my blog http://star110gst.edublogs.org/
    Thanks, Star

3. Hi Darcey,
    I love to read and write as well! Like you, I write stories in my spare time, and I want to be an author too! I have not read your stories yet, but I can’t wait to! It’s cool that you like to swim. I saw that you are from Australia. I’ve always wanted to go there! I have a blog as welI.
    Good luck to you and your blog!

• Hi Jacque
      Yeah, I am from Australia. I love to swim – do you? I have also started to row. Where do you come from? Australia is a great place – hopefully you can visit us one day! 🙂
      Thanks for the comment,
      Darcey

4. Hi Darcey,

I love to read to! What is your favorite book? mine is keeper of the lost cities. I’ve never played netball though, how do you play? Im also a sporty person, I love to play volleyball. Please look at my post https://kalie2am.edublogs.org

I love your post, Kalie

• Hi Kalie,
      Thanks for the comment! That’s cool that you like to read too! I have never read the keeper of lost cities – thanks for the recommendation! My favourite book is The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. I have also never played volleyball but it looks like LOTS of fun. I like to swim and row. I am just about to look at your blog.
      Thanks again!
      Darcey 🙂

5. Darcy,
    OMIGOSH! I love Hairspray! Best musical ever! Ok, so I say that about Matilda, The Sound of Muisic, West Side Story and any other musical ever done… but still! I loved your Choose your own adventure story… It was Amazing! I can’t wait to see more of your story writing on your blog! I’ve got my own story started…(ok, Its starting to seem less like a short story and more like a novel, but whatever! :P)
    -Liv 😛
    http://livz13.edublogs.org